Tuesday, April 16, 2013

What My Loved One Thinks About Me

photo c/o the siners photography

I am so excited for this link-up today. Actually, I am even more excited to share with you guys what my husband sent to me for his assignment in describing my "about me."

Before I share, if you would like to link-up, all you have to do is have your loved one {spouse, sibling, parent, best friend, etc} write a little 10-20 post of "facts about you." Grab a button, and then link up and hop around to meet other ladies joining in. I'll keep this link-up open for 2 weeks.

And to preface this link up... I never thought that I would have so much fun reading what my husband said. In fact, I will most definitely have to do this again and maybe ask someone new!

Also, I had sent Andrew his assignment almost 2 weeks ago... saying his due date was over a week ago. Guess when I got it? The night before. Men, I tell you... that is exactly why I had to prepare him so much ahead of time.

I figured you ladies probably had to do the same if it was your spouse that did this for you. If it was your best girlfriend, I'm sure you had it by day two.

Okay, any who... without further ado--- in the exact words of Andrew, my husband, here is his "about my wife."
-----
1.) Becky loves to sing in the car. But when she tries to hit the high notes, I have to ask her to stop. Her singing is horrendous and harmful to the health of our children.

2.) You probably can't tell from the gourmet meals that she creates today, but Becky's cooking was once on par with her singing. Things have obviously changed.

3.) Before there was Bud Light Lime, there were cheap bottles of flavored vodka.

4.) Becky once vomited in the back of a taxi cab in college. I started talking really loud to the cabbie thinking that would mask the smell.

5.) On nights she works, she lays out pj's and clothes for in the morning for the kids. Makes my life much easier. Thank you babe.

6.) She unknowingly yells in her sleep if you try and wake her. It's best just to leave her be. It's frightening.
7.) She's never been hungover. I'm hungover the entire day.

8.) When setting the table for dinner, 9 times out of 10, she will give everyone utensils but me. I don't know what it is.

9} She once went to a pet store to buy Carson a companion. I talked her out of the dog and she bought a 52 in tv instead. Makes sense.

10} She loves any excuse to get a McDonald's double cheeseburger.

11) Becky has over 4,000 pictures on her cell phone, all of the kids. She's had that phone for about a year. That's about 11 pictures a day. Not bad.

12) I love sports. When we first started dating, Becky said she was a huge sports fan too. She lied. But she does tolerate my fantasy football habit.

13) Ruffles Cheddar and Sour Cream are her favorite chips. I've seen her eat an entire bag in one sitting on more than one occasion.

14) Her favorite evening attire consists of a pair of my gym shorts an XL t-shirt. It's very sexy.


15} This probably isn't a random or unknown fact but Becky loves her children more than anything in the world. She sacrifices sleep and her body so that she can keep working full time and keep the kids out of daycare. She wants nothing more than to be with them all day everyday, and she is. The kiddos and I are extremely lucky to have someone that is so hardworking and loving. We could never repay her for what she has done and what she continues to do. We love you babe.


------------


**Html to Grab for your posts in this box above {copy and paste in your HTML} **

27 comments:

  1. Awwww this was so cute!!! & sweet.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Haha I love how half of his answers are funny... and the other half are just sweet as all get out. :) Good man.

    ReplyDelete
  3. OMG I was dying laughing at almost all of them! #13 and 14!!! Hilarious!! Can totally relate! lol

    ReplyDelete
  4. So funny! But I also loved the last one!! So sweet!

    Xoxo
    Petchie
    www.psblogbook.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. So great! I loved this idea!

    Where is number 1-7?? I want more facts!

    So Sweet!

    ReplyDelete
  6. ok, that last one made me cry!! Loved reading these!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Aw this is so sweet! I wish I came home with a 52' tv! I am super addicted to Ruffles Cheddar and Sour Cream chips too! I've been known to eat a whole bag in one sitting too, whoops. Love the last one :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Aww this is so sweet! And such a fun idea. I'd be curious to find out little things that my boyfriend would say about me. Time to see if he's game for it.

    ReplyDelete
  9. I had such fun with this link up, thank you Becky :)
    i just love your facts too - all so sweet, honest and from the heart! I also got sick in the back of a cab once, not very glamorous... But so wish I could say I don't get hangovers!!
    x

    ReplyDelete
  10. So sweet! I love when the husbands take over the blog!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Haha, love it!! And that last one, tear :(

    ReplyDelete
  12. Bwahahaha I literally just laughed out loud at Andrew talking loudly tryingvto mask the smell of you vomiting in the cab hahahaha that my friend is priceless! Girl my singing is probably harmful to Kelcees health as well lmao! I love how you lay clothes out for the kiddos I do this for the hubs on chemo week as well if your like me a you do it to help and b you do it because you know if you leave it up to the hubs to dress them it would be a hot mess and the principal may call asking what in the world happened to Kelcee lol oh wait that's just us ha! She never called I'm teasing lol! Ok the flavored vodka hilarious I once had a love for it too I still do if only I could drink lol le sigh! Thanks soooo much for sharing and for letting us share there is a pic of the hubs face up just for you and yes he gave it to me yesterday the day it was due lol! Men haha! Luv ya girlie

    ReplyDelete
  13. "she lied." HAHAHA! Oh my gosh these made me BUST UP! You have one funny hubby there!! funny and sweet, that last one :) I am so doing this and linking up, I can't wait to hear Rob's answers!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Becky- this is sooooo sweet! I am going to pray that my Andrew can take 5 mins out of his insanely busy days and do this for me! Such an awesome link up and I love what your Andrew had to say about you- I can tell that you two are an absolutely adorable couple! xo

    ReplyDelete
  15. my baby born six month ago, I love her. But I am do Women's Clothing, if baby more better.

    ReplyDelete
  16. This was such a fun link up to participate in! Thanks for hosting.

    I love the TV story...lol my husband would have been so excited. I usually flip when he comes home with a new tv.

    ReplyDelete
  17. Your husband is hilarious! Loved his little facts and can't wait for his next guest appearance!

    ReplyDelete
  18. AH! This is AMAZING! Thanks for keeping it open for so long! I found you when Raven posted her link-up. Sounds like my husband has a little HW assignment this weekend :)

    ReplyDelete
  19. Better late Han never! I finally linked up!!

    ReplyDelete
  20. I got my marine to write for me. I think I fell in love with him all over again when I read what he wrote.

    Rachel @ Newly Navy Newlywed

    ReplyDelete
  21. Love this linkin idea...I enjoyed participating in it. New Follower!
    -Priscilla
    www.gracefullyrefreshed.com

    ReplyDelete


 photo copyright.jpg
blogger template by envye